Interviewing Richard Gunner.. producing his product of high quality red meat （4）
- Ensure your grill or pan is very hot
- Brush your steak lightly with oil rather than the pan, this reduced any smoking and season with coarse salt and cracked black pepper
- The steak should sizzle as it is placed on the grill or pan. The first side generally gets more cooking time than the second and the steak should only be turned once
- Id you like your steak medium rate, the time to turn it over is when you see a drop or two of red juice appearing on the uncooked side of the steak. Rare should be turned before any juice appear, and for well-done, wait for a little while after the juice first appears. Remember that a steam on the bone will take a few minutes longer to cook
- Once you have turned your steak, the remaining cooking time depends on your preferred “doneness’’. Using a pair of tongs, press down on the steak. A rare steak shoulf feel soft under the tongs, medium has a little resistance and well done will feel quite firm. Resist using a knife as cutting the steal will allow the juices to escape.
- Once the steak is cooked the way you prefer it, remove it from the pan, wrap it loosely in foil and allow it to rest 3-5 minutes resting time should be enough for the juices to settle.
2014年：移民家庭的心聲 (一) （0條評論）